Your customers are the core of your business and ideally your most valuable asset hence the need to cherish them if you want to see any level of growth. Every business or organization banks on a reliable communication channel to either reach out to the intended customers or maintain contact for a lasting relationship.
Similarly, user experience and customer satisfaction are major factors in the performance of businesses and that basically necessitates keeping in touch at all times and almost instantaneously. Although face-to-face communication has been the renowned way of establishing lifelong relationships, times have changed significantly to embrace technology and cut traditional demographic and geographic boundaries.
Business owners today need to employ the right tools to keep in touch with their clients in a direct and personalized manner. One such tool that is ideally meant to serve a worldwide customer base is Bulk SMS. Mass texting is the simplest, most reliable, universal and fastest medium to communicate with customers in multiple mobile networks. More so, the service works on all handsets and on any network globally. Statistics show that bulk text messages are opened within a few minutes of being received making texts indisputably the number one tool for customer engagement and marketing services. So how can your business benefit from Bulk SMS?
Bulk SMS messages can not only be used for general communication but can allow the definition of specific and personalized SMS marketing messages to be sent to your best clients. Therefore, you can organize reward campaigns that target your most loyal shoppers to strengthen their ties to you. And even encourage them to try out some new products and services that they may not have paid attention to before. Below we have prepared the benefits of SMS marketing:
- Open Rate: The closest comparison for bulk SMS to your customers is to send them an e-mail marking campaign. Text marketing, however, has an open rate that is much higher than e-mail. Most people always receive junk email. It makes them accustomed to ignoring unknown e-mails. However, most people check their mobile phone instantly when a new message is received. It’s hard to go wrong with bulk SMS marketing. With the correct marketing strategies, the open rates are around 100 percent for each campaign.
- Clarification: SMS messaging works just like customer care, so you can share vital business information with your customers to ensure they understand what you are offering and standing for. Therefore, the bulk SMS marketing service can be used to explain new services, send instructions on the use of certain products or even direct customers to your outlets using target audience.
- Costsaver: One of the greatest benefits of bulk SMS service is that it’s cost-effective. It’s really hard to find more value for your money. With a button click, you can send as many bulk SMS messages as you want. That means, with little or no cost, as much bulk SMS as you want.
- Feedback: Another important aspect of Bulk SMS is its instantaneous nature, which allows your business to request instant feedback from users of your product or new service subscribers. This allows your business to quickly get to grips with how your customer service is doing and the customers will surely appreciate it. Using an SMS API, any business can integrate a bulk SMS service into their in-house application making communication easier with phone numbers across multiple networks.
- Delivery: It takes time for many traditional forms of marketing. Would you like to create a new television ad? The commercial may be in the air in weeks or months. But with Bulk SMS, your marketing campaigns are almost delivered immediately. This is particularly important with time-sensitive messages. For example, many restaurants send messages on dinner specials every night. They do this because they know their hungry customers receive the message immediately.
- Updates: Most, if not all customers, enjoy the thrill of shopping regularly and whatever product they buy. They always expect to be kept in the loop when there are new alternatives, promotions, special offers or anything else. Similarly, if you are in the business of delivering goods or services, customers will surely appreciate updates on the order status and delivery schedule. Timely SMS alerts, therefore, go a long way in keeping your customers informed.
- Interactions: A properly set up Bulk SMS campaign allows your business to establish genuine dialogue and eventually build interest. Bulk SMS gateway or messaging platform can enable you to establish two-way communication that allows you to send bulk SMS and collect feedback by simply engaging, listening and responding.
- Pricing: For most small to medium-sized enterprises, nearly all outdoor advertising has prohibitive costs. On the contrary, SMS marketing is so low that campaigns can be launched and conducted at a small fraction of the costs associated with other traditional marketing methods. For just as little as KSh. 750 you can reach 1000 customers in seconds. With this economic efficiency and high return on investment, bulk SMS marketing is an almost essential marketing tool for all modern businesses.
- Personalization: SMS messages can be customized to the recipient in just a few seconds. This can be based on the previous buying and demographic behavior of a customer. It would be very expensive to try to achieve this personalization in other forms of marketing. But with bulk SMS, nearly no additional costs can be made, and the effect on the recipient is unique.
- Deployment: Sending marketing campaigns is almost instantaneous once you’ve configured your application with an SMS service provider. This allows information to travel so fast throughout the world in the most readable method. With an open rate of nearly 100 percent, your message is read in minutes.
All in all, you have to keep in mind that customers remember the service more than they recall the price. This means that all your efforts to interact, answer and help them resolve issues are significant impact drivers and will surely pay your business back with loyalty. Moreover, the more loyal your customers are, the more they want to share the word about your amazing products and services, and we all know how effective word of mouth is.